Wednesday, May 26, 2010

owly goods

It's no surprise to those that know me that I have a tremendous love for owls (so much so that I have a little one with me at all times). We have many members here in this wonderful group that share the same sentiment. I might just have to do a series from time to time but until then, I wanted to highlight the owl brooches of Jenny McCabe (Yarn Soup). I have a few favorited on my etsy wish list but really, they are all fantastic!


Embroidered Brooch - Barn Owl Large ON SALE

Embroidered Brooch - Large owl

Embroidered Brooch - Brown Owl

and here a couple of other Jenny/Owl goodness:

Lady with Owl -Sarah- collaged embroidery ON SALE

Embroidered art work - Parliment of Eagle Owls ON SALE

etsy shop
her blog
folksy shop
facebook

4 comments:

Dreaming Woods said...

oh, how beautiful!!
thank you for sharing this.

Emma said...

Beautiful owls!

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

I just discovered your blog and to say I am in love with everything I see is an understatement. I can't wake up with a cup of coffee tomorrow and really explore. Oh, these owl works of art are all amazing.:) Thank you for sharing.xo

Flor Panichelli said...

oh, these owl brooches are totally adorable! :)