Wednesday, March 24, 2010

hello and welcome!

Welcome to the new folk reveries etsy team blog!

Here, we will feature our many wonderfully creative artists and what they create/do.

I'll begin with a husband and wife team that make up Marisol Spoon. Originally from the Appalachian mountains, they currently reside in New York City. They are inspired by nature's enchanment, vintage aesthetics, off beat tales and classical paintings.

I love their beautiful art and my new favorite is their current piece, The Bright Forest arriving in their shop soon...


Here are some more of their lovely works currently in their shop:













♥ ada

5 comments:

Heather said...

these are gorgeous! Im very excited about this blog :)

prettydreamer said...

I'm thrilled that folk reveries team has a new blog ... can't wait to read more! :) ~Pamela

Noosed Kitty said...

i'm in love with these paintings!

MarisolSpoon said...

Thanks guys :) and thanks so much Andrea! The blog looks beautiful, can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

So much gorgeous art! I love them all! Thanks for showing me this blog Heather!